How to Direct Your Own Internal Dialogue
- “Why did they do that or say that? It’s because…”
- “How did that happen? I must have…”
- “Why don’t things work out for me? It’s because…”
- “What will happen if I fail? It will devastate me because……
- “What if they reject me? I will feel…”
- “Why can’t I get ahead? What am I doing wrong?
Are you stuck in negative thinking patterns? Or perhaps you’re not paying attention to your thoughts, & are unaware of how your thoughts impact your emotions.
These intrusive, self-sabotaging thoughts are often founded on the belief that you’re not good enough.
Self-critical thoughts are counterproductive to embracing optimalism!
To live an optimal life, it’s so important to remember the laws of attraction:
- The law of attraction states that every positive or negative event that happened with you was attracted by you. Although it might sound a bit simplistic, concentrating your focus on the positive allows you the freedom to take control of how your futures develops, shaping it in the ways you choose.
Our thoughts, those little things that occur inside our heads that we don’t give voice to, often occur automatically & unconsciously Without realizing it you tell yourself negative things constantly.
This negative self-talk is very powerful because you do tend to believe what you tell yourself.
At the same time, you are your own worst critic.
In order to change your thinking, you must focus attention on your thoughts.
To change your internal dialogue & tone down the intensity of emotion, try to describe the situation in your mind, rather than interpret it as ‘good’ or ‘bad.’
What do you say to yourself during the course of the day? How do you analyse or interpret different situations? When you’re stuck in traffic, do you tell yourself “this is unbearable?”
If you make a mistake, do you call yourself an “idiot?”
As you examine your thoughts, ask yourself “Is this thought helpful?”
“Do I really want to be thinking in this way?”
Another powerful tool to attract positivity into your life is to practice self-affirmations
By using the power of positive affirmations & by repeating them you can recondition your brain & change how you feel & think about any situation.
Some examples are:
- I deserve to be happy & successful
- I have the power to change myself
- I can forgive &understand others & their motives
- I can make my own choices & decisions
- I am free to choose to live as I wish & to give priority to my desires
- I am flexible & open to change in every aspect of my life
- It is enough to have done my best
- I deserve to be loved
Make sure to tailor these self-affirming statements to your own personal needs & desires.
At first you may not feel like you agree with some of the things you are saying but eventually you will change the way you think & act & that is the purpose of these statements.
If you have a positive attitude, then you begin to expect that things will turn out well & you are likely to attract success into your life.
The Bottom Line…
The bottom line is that having a positive attitude makes for better, happier & healthier days & a life full of Health Wealth.
To read more be sure to check out the full text here: Health Wealth: Feel Like a Billion Dollars Every Day Of The Week.
To Your Best Health,
To Receive Quality Info Like This Straight To Your Email: Click Me!