Meditation…… A Proven Stress Buster!
Many people think they know what meditation is but have never really tried it.
Some common objections to meditation….” I don’t have the time,” “I don’t know how,” or I tried it once & it really didn’t work for me.” These reasons are often the same ones for why people don’t exercise on a regular basis, eat better, work on their relationships & pretty much everything else we know we “should” do to improve our lives
But hopefully you are fully committed to living your optimal life.
Meditation is a very useful tool to reduce the negative stress in your life!
It has truly amazing benefits, & you can start today, & continue for the rest of your life.
What Can Meditation Do for Stress?
By learning to calm your body & mind you will be feeling better, refreshed & ready to face the challenges of your day with a healthy attitude.
Throughout the day, when we experience stress, our bodies automatically react in ways that prepare us to fight or run.
In some cases of extreme danger, this physical response is helpful. However, a prolonged state of such agitation can cause physical damage to every part of the body.
Meditation affects the body in exactly the opposite ways that stress does. It restores the body to a calm state, helping the body to repair itself & preventing new damage due to the physical effects of stress.
Some additional benefits of meditation:
- Increasing focus & productivity — Many people take up meditation as an antidote, to help navigate the disruption that is part of the modern working world without sacrificing their effectiveness.
- Letting go of unwanted habits — Meditation is often a crucial support for people who are giving up habits like smoking, overeating, or other destructive behaviours
- Dealing with difficult events —Dealing with a sad event or a challenging time in one’s life is often the catalyst for beginning a meditation practice.
- Seeking meaning & self-knowledge — We all want to know why we’re here & what our lives are about. Meditation can help quiet our minds & provide spiritual meaning in our lives
The Bottom Line…
Give meditation a try…… Many people end up loving the practice & making it a regular part of their daily routine
To read more be sure to check out the full text here: Health Wealth: Feel Like a Billion Dollars Every Day Of The Week.
- In chapter 3 (Crushing Your Stress), I provide simple steps to start your meditation practice to live a healthier, mindful life.
To Your Best Health,
To Receive Quality Info Like This Straight To Your Email: Click Me!