There are days when you don’t eat perfectly or miss a workout & you begin to feel a bit ‘less than spectacular’.
At these times in particular, think about all of the astounding functions going on inside your body.
You may then feel awed & re-inspired to take great care of your amazing body!
To begin with a single example – let’s start with your heart…
Did you know…?
- The heart beats about 100,000 times per day, sending an average of 2,000 gallons of blood through your body!
- Your heart is about the size of your fist.
- The heart needs to pump blood through about 60,000 MILES of blood vessels in order to appropriately feed your organs.
- A woman’s heart weighs about 8 oz. while a man’s heart weighs about 10 oz.
- The most common cause of death in both men & women is: heart disease.
In order to keep your heart healthy & avoid adding to the last statistic make sure to do the following:
- Don’t smoke (cut back or find a less harmful alternative)
- Keep an eye on your blood pressure
- Properly manage your cholesterol
- Eat well-balanced meals
- Exercise regularly
To Your Best Health,
To Receive Quality Info Like This Straight To Your Email: Click Me!