Do you sometimes suffer from low energy, high anxiety & muscle cramps? There are a number of reasons these things can be affecting you but luckily – there is one supplement that can help all three symptoms.
Causes of Low Energy…
There are many possible internal or external causes for feelings of fatigue.
According to nlm.nih.gov, some of the most common causes include:
- Anemia: With or without iron deficiency
- Depression: Depression can cause feelings of exhaustion. It’s important to talk to your doctor if you feel you may be affected by depression.
- Iron Deficiency: Iron deficiency can present with or without anemia.
- Medications: Sedatives or antidepressants may have a lasting effect on your energy levels
- Pain: Similar to depression, ongoing pain can exhaust both your body & your mind if it is ongoing & consistent.
- Sleep Disorders: This is one of the most common as it is possible to have a sleep disorder without even realising it. Ask your partner if you don’t recall how well you slept. Lots of excess movement, snoring or sleepwalking could be signs of a sleep disorder.
- Thyroid Problems: Thyroid problems are often hereditary & can take a huge toll on your energy levels & can prevent you from losing weight. If all else fails, check with your doctor to see about getting your levels checked.
Bear in mind that a healthy lifestyle, diet, exercise & supplementation plan will dramatically support optimal function of all your internal organs. Especially when followed consistently.
Solutions for Fatigue & Low Energy:
- Get Enough Sleep:
Most adults need approximately 8 hours of sleep every night in order to feel fully rested.
- Eat Healthy:
A balanced diet is the ‘fuel’ for your body & mind. Just as a car will not run without the correct fuel, your body will not run at optimum without the optimal feeding; times, size & type of food are critical.
Remember, exercise gives you energy! Set up a regular exercise routine to help boost your energy during the day & help you sleep better at night. Also remember that perfect practice makes perfect not just any old practice. Perfect your technique.
- Discover Ways To Relax:
Try to find something that involves moving or calming your mind like walking, yoga or meditation. Listening to relaxing music or even drawing can help to reduce stress & speed the healing process within your body. (4)
- Supplement PolyMag PX
This supplement has proven to Boost Energy, Decrease Anxiety & Reduce Muscle Cramps
Poly Mag PX is designed to support energy production & helps to clear lactic acid, malic acid & supports the antioxidant systems. – Together, these affects can help put a pep in your step, decrease feelings of anxiousness & eliminate muscle cramps.
Poliquin Group Statement:
‘PolyMag PX features Albion®’s TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate & Albion’s chelated dimagnesium malate for optimal absorption. Malic acid (from di-magnesium malate) supports energy production & lactic acid clearance via the Krebs cycle. It also supports antioxidant systems. Malic acid complements magnesium in the relief of discomfort associated with muscle spasm & cramping’.
All in all, you will feel your best & perform at your best when you are happy, energised & motivated. It’s important to use all the tools at your disposal to help achieve that state.
There is not one thing, person or place alone that will do the job. You must integrate a number of practices into your everyday in order to reach & remain at your personal best.
Once you experience this state there will be no turning back & you will go on to even greater experiences & experience a heightened sense of being alive.
To Your Best Health,
To Receive Quality Info Like This Straight To Your Email: Click Me!